Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Let's Pretend I Didn't Just Disappear, Shall We

Hi Kids!

I know it has been awhile, but lets pretend you are all Pamela Ewing on Dallas: Original Recipe and I am Bobby.  I was just hanging out in the shower, organizing my floss (naked) waiting for you to wake up from your very deep sleep.

It was all a bad dream.  I am fine.  I am still stitching on occasion.

Just pipe the fuck down, already!

Here....let me show you something I made at Christmas to prove it is still me....

I made 10 of these to give out as Christmas cards.  I wanted to do something funny but not vulgar (a stretch as you all know,,, I nearly pulled a hamstring) and Christmas-y but not annoying.  And as anyone who has looked at a cross stitch book in the past few decades knows, that is pretty limiting.  No ducks in Santa hats, please.  No bears in scarves.  No fat baby angels. (what did all those kids die of anyways?  Creepy).  These were my rules.

So, I wound up with this idea.  And it is probably going over as well with you as it did for those who got them in real life.  "Well, Brent...this is a very nice....alphabet?  Why isn't there an "L?"

There's no L.

No L

Well, I thought it was funny at the time.

Merry Belated Christmas, pals.


1 comment: